MCSA: SERVER 2016 CERTIFICATION
SPECIAL: Attend 9 days MCSA 2016 Course over 2 months: 5 days in 1st month and 4 days in 2nd month
In today’s world, for most of the data centres present in the world, Microsoft Windows server is a mandatory requirement. Windows server 2016 is the latest Microsoft Server operating system and many organisations use Microsoft server as their primary server. Since this is the latest version of Windows server soon organisations will install or upgrade to this version of server, the MCSA 2016 training has a high demand in the market.
There are two pathways to gain a MCSA 2016 Certification as mentioned by the Microsoft.
1. For those who are starting with Windows server 2016, they can attend the MCSA 2016 training and attempt the following exams:
- 70-740: Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741: Networking with Windows server 2016
- 70-742: Identity and data access with Windows server 2016
2. For those who have the MCSA Server 2012 certification or MCSA server 2008 certification, they can attend the Logitrain MCSA 2016 Course and take the following exam.
- 70-743: Upgrading your skills to MCSA Windows server 2016
This is the first step towards gaining the MCSE server 2016 status.