CCIE Certification: Routing and Switching
CCIE® Routing and Switching certification is designed for network managers, professionals, senior network engineers and architects who are responsible for implementing and troubleshooting today’s complex converged networks in enterprise networking environments.
This expert-level certification recognizes knowledge and experience in network infrastructure technologies. CCIE Routing and Switching validates the technical expertise required for implementing and troubleshooting complex networks and helps improve network uptime, increases user productivity and provides business agility.
Cisco announces a flexible and alternative method of recertification for Expert-level certification holders. In addition to the existing option of passing relevant exams, candidates can choose to recertify by earning credits through the Continuing Education Program. Learn More.
The CCIE Wireless exam topics have been revised from v3.0 to v3.1 Candidates scheduled to take the written and lab exams BEFORE November 8, 2017 should reference the v3.0 exam topics. Candidates scheduled to take the written and lab exams ONNovember 9, 2017 and beyond should reference the v3.1 unified exam topics. Learn More.
The following resources are suggested study materials:
- CCIE Routing and Switching Expert-level Training (Formerly Cisco 360)
- Cisco CCIE Lab Builder
- Mobile CCIE Routing and Switching Labs Overview
- CCIE Routing and Switching Tech Seminars with Cisco Experts
A comprehensive list of study materials is also available.
Cisco Learning Network Resources
- CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam Study Materials
- CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam Study Materials
- Evolving Technologies Study Resources
- CCIE Routing and Switching Certification Overview
- CCIE Routing and Switching Certification Study Group
- IT Training Videos and Seminars
- Unleashing CCIE Routing and Switching Certification Blog by Cisco Exam Program Manager, Bruno van de Werve
Get all your CCIE Routing and Switching questions answered.
Learning Partner Content
- Partners: Log In for Sales Connect curricula.